1. Amazon wish list:
Supporters can buy food, beds, litter trays, toys and other items for cats in our care. It only takes a click of the mouse to make purchases which are sent direct to our homing officer Jan or our shop manager Jacqui.
Please go to: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&id=198XU5Z31CRXK&type=wishlist
2. easyfundraising.org.uk: Make us your good cause to claim donations each time you buy online at more than 2,700 retailers - with no cost to you. Big names featured include iTunes, Amazon, eBay, Debenhams, Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's and loads, loads more. The retailers pay commission, helping us without it costing you a penny. Just click on the banner below to register.
Here's a video which explains all! Just copy and paste this link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdLjsJCwmJU
3. Donating: Please send a cheque to Eltham and Sidcup Cats Protection to our treasurer Jan Marquis at Orchards Cottage, 202 Kent Street, Mereworth, Kent ME18 5QW. Or bring your cheque to our shop at 14 Tudor Parade, Well Hall Road, Eltham, London SE9 6SX. Any amount you can give will be really appreciated. To make a regular contribution, please click here to print out a standing order form or contact Jan on 07772 679854 or at email@example.com.
4. Leave a legacy: Please consider helping us to carry on when you are no longer here. To leave a legacy to us, please state clearly that it is to benefit the Eltham, Sidcup and District branch of Cats Protection. Any monies not specified for a particular branch go to our head office. Also in the unlikely event that this branch ceases to exist, you should give directions as to what area or purpose you wish your money to be used
5. Become a member: Join our branch for as little as £7 a year. You will receive our regular newsletter featuring all that's been happening, especially stories of cats we have homed and those waiting to be adopted. For a single, joint or family membership, it is £10 annually. For juniors, senior citizens (single or joint), and head office members, the cost is only £7. Please click here for a membership form.
6. Easysearch: Help us every time you browse the web using easysearch.org.uk - just click on the banner below.
Thank you from our cats if you can help in any of these ways. These are focused on fund-raising but for details of all the ways to help - eg adopting a cat, volunteering - please see the Support Us section.